|Company name||Central Registry of Securities, Joint Stock Company, Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska|
|Abbreviated company name||Central Registry of Securities, JSC, Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska|
|Address||Sime Šolaje 1, Banja Luka|
|Court Register||District Commercial Court Banja Luka, register entry file no. 1-11975, no. of decision: 057-0-Reg-19-001314|
|Incorporated||26 February 2001|
|Share Capital||4.100.000 BAM, divided into 41.000 ordinary shares|
|Company ID Number||01942026|
|Account numbers||562100-80005420-15 NLB Razvojna banka JSC Banja Luka555007-02071847-88 Nova banka JSC Banja Luka|
|Auditors for 2018/2019/2020/2021||‘’BL REVIZOR’’ doo Banja Luka|
|Director||Bratoljub Radulović, B.Sc.Ecc.|
|Constitutive document||The Central Registry of Securities, JSC Banja Luka was incorporated on the basis of the Law on Central Registry of Securities (RS Official Gazette, no. 24/98).|
|RS SEC Licenses||Based on the License issued by the RS Securities Commission no. 04-041-248/04 dated 13 February 2004, the Central Registry was granted the license for performing the operations of a depository of privatization investment funds.Based on the License issued by the RS Securities Commission no. 01-UP-041-2005/06 dated 01 June 2006, an extension was granted for the license for performing the operations of a depository for privatization investment funds.Based on the License issued by the RS Securities Commission no. 01-UP-041-1590/07 dated 04 May 2007, a license was granted to the Central Registry for performing the operations of a depository for investment funds.Based on the License issued by the RS Securities Commission no. 01-UP-041-1403/09 dated 08 April 2009, an extension was granted for the license for performing the operations of a depository for investment funds.Based on the License issued by the RS Securities Commission no. 01-UP-041-950/12 dated 20 April 2012, an extension was granted for the license for performing the operations of a depository for investment funds.Based on the License issued by the RS Securities Commission no. 01-UP-55-226-1/15 dated 24 April 2015, an extension was granted for the license for performing the operations of a depository for investment funds.|
The Central Registry of Securities, JSC, Banja Luka, Republic of Srpska operates in accordance with positive legal regulations and provisions of the Law on Securities Market (The Republic of Srpska Official Gazette no 92/06, 34/09, 30/12 and 59/13) with a view to provide fast and efficient service to the issuers, securities holders and authorized participants in capital markets, while observing the safety principles.
The Central Registry is a legal entity with public authority for the operations referred to in Article 189 paragraph 1 of the Law on Securities Market, which maintains the database in which the data on securities, securities' holders, rights and limitations of rights on securities are registered, maintained and kept, all in accordance with the law, regulations of the Securities Commission and the Registry's general enactments.
The operations of the Central Registry are as follows:
- Registration and keeping data on securities and their holders and on all transactions related to transfer of ownership or changing the securities status,
- Registration and keeping data on acquiring ownership and other rights contained in securities,
- Registration and deletion of third party rights on securities, as well as registration and deletion of ban of disposal right based on contracts, court decisions and other decisions issued by relevant bodies,
- Opening and keeping the issuers' accounts, keeping the book of shareholders, opening and keeping securities holders' accounts, issuing of reports, statements and certificates on the balance and changes on those accounts,
- Creation and keeping accounts for brokerage companies and other Registry members,
- Clearing, settlement and transfer of securities based on operations with securities made on the stock exchange and other regulated public markets,
- Transfer of securities based on contract, court decisions and other decisions issued by other relevant bodies,
- Designing, development, maintenance and operating the computer software related to securities trading,
- Organizing and conducting the education of the participants in the securities market connected with the operations performed by it.
The Central Registry may perform operations of a depository for investment funds as well as other operations approved by the Commission.
|Chairman:||Zoran Babić||University of Business Studies|
|Deputy Chairman:||Jovan Tegeltija||Banja Luka Stock Exchange JSC Banja Luka|
|Member:||Milorad Đurđević||Vlada Republike Srpske, Ministarstvo finansija|
|Member:||Dejan Guzijan||NLB banka JSC Banja Luka|
|Member:||Boris Kačavenda||Nova banka JSC Banja Luka|
|Chairman:||Dragan Džinić||Nova banka JSC Banja Luka|
|Deputy Chairman:||Dragana Tučić||Investiciono razvojna banka Republike Srpske|
|Member:||Nebojša Vuković||Banja Luka Stock Exchange JSC Banja Luka|