Membership in the system of insight into the register of the open-ended investment fund's unit is the membership in which the Central Registry allows the member:
● insight into unit data and their owners,
● insight into the status of the share of the individual owner,
● insight into the number and date of acquisition and alienation of the unit of the individual owner.
A member of the Central Registry in the system of insight into the register of the unit of an open-ended investment fund can be:
● Investment fund management company - for units issued by an open-ended investment fund managed by the company,
● bank depository of an open-ended investment fund - for units issued by an open-end investment fund for which it performs the affairs of the depositary bank.