Members should provide the following for accession to membership in the Central Registry:
- Windows OS installed on a working station,
- In working station, in Regional Options, Central Europe - Croatian, Keyboard- Croatian set as default and the monitor resolution of 1024x768,
- Communication equipment as well as its configuring for establishing VPN toward Central Registry.
The Central Registry shall provide the following:
- assigning and testing user names and passwords for accessing the system of Central Registry at the Central Registry location,
- together with member's authorized persons, testing VPN between the member and the Central Registry,
- Central Registry authorized persons who install and configure CSD Client and at the same time, test the connection to the Central Registry.