How to make registration of lien on securities based on contract on pledging of securities if a receivable arising from a commercial contract is secured?
Order for registration of lien, dully filled in (it can be downloaded on our website www.crhovrs.org
under Regulations and Forms), is submitted by the pledgor or another authorized person. The request is submitted to the Central Registry counter or sent by mail.
- contract on pledge of securities, which is a basis for registration of lien (original or certified copy),
- contract from which a claim (receivable) of a pledgee derives - main contract (original or certified copy),
- power of attorney for a person submitting the order, if the order is not submitted by a pledgor, as well as other necessary documentation proving that the applicant is an authorized person,
- a certified copy of the identification document of the person signing the order, if the order is sent by mail or is submitted by a third party,
- proof of payment of the fee to the Central Registry.