+387 51 348 710
+387 51 348 718
Sime Šolaje 1
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Info 24/7: Call Centar Srpske pošte 1369
How to make transfer of securities based on inheritance?
Transfer order duly filled in (it can be downloaded on our website www.crhovrs.org
under Regulations and Forms) is submitted by an heir or another authorized person. The request is submitted at the Central Registry counter or sent by mail.
- valid decision on inheritance submitted by the court, i.e. another competent body,
- for an heir: ID card - for a person of legal age who is a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina; excerpt from the registry of births - for a minor person who is a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina; passport - for a person who is not a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- power of attorney (if the order is submitted by an attorney-in-fact),
- an appropriate document proving that the applicant is an authorized person (if the order is submitted by a legal representative, spouse/common law marriage partner, relative by blood, or an in-law acting as an attorney),
- proof of payment of the fee in the amount of 10.00 to one of the Central Registry accounts.