+387 51 348 710
+387 51 348 718
Sime Šolaje 1
Republic of Srpska, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Info 24/7: Call Centar Srpske pošte 1369
How to create a holder’s account – physical entity?
The order for opening of an account, duly filled in (available for download on our website: www.crhovrs.org
under Regulations and Forms), is submitted by a holder or another authorized person who acts on holder's behalf and for his account. The order is submitted to the Central Registry counter or sent by mail.
The following enclosures shall be submitted with the order:
- ID card - for a person of legal age who is a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- an appropriate document from which one of parents' name is visible,
- excerpt from the registry of births - for a minor person who is a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- a traveling document - for a person who is not a citizen of Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- power of attorney (if the order is submitted by a proxy/attorney),
- an appropriate document proving that the applicant is an authorized person (if the order is submitted by a legal representative, by spouse/common law marriage partner, a relative by blood or an in-law acting as an attorney),
- a bank card (based on which the number of cash account is input),
- proof of payment of the fee in the amount of 5.00 KM to one of the Central Registry's accounts.
An appropriate identification document and other enclosures submitted with the order shall be submitted in original or copy certified by a competent body or as a non-certified copy while presenting the original for inspection, and translated by a certified court translator if made in a language that is not in official use in Bosnia and Herzegovina.